Saturday, March 3, 2012

Me, myself and I Before and After HERBALIFE


This is a picture of my rummies during my first HOM on November 2011...I had overweight problem, and other bonuses as I'm having that weight. (-.-")
Going back when I first found HERBALIFE through Ping, one of my rummie...At first, I just want to know what she's been up to. Well, the curiosity answered day by day as I follow her for her appointment, just for the FREE wellness evaluation..hehehe...Well, as time goes by, I saw an improvement in her...She's getting more beautiful day by day...I know that the products working in her body...I attracted to the product, but, I just dont have the motivation or purpose (I thought so then) to consume the product...During my industrial training in Bintulu on May-August 2011, I gained more than 10kg in 4months!! That is when I finally have the motivation and purpose to take HERBALIFE....hahahaha (btw, I didnt target to gain weight during the industrial training) ^_^. 




This picture took last month at The MINES, KL, while me and my two rummies went to attend HERBALIFE event named; SPECTACULAR... It was my first SPECTACULAR since I've joined HERBALIFE. The event made me fall in love with the ethic and value in HERBALIFE, and the people just make me motivated. Its like a motivational seminar with very motivating people surrounds...^_^ Oh, yeah...about my size now, I've been consuming HERBALIFE starts from November 2011, until now, and decided to go on, if thats GOD's will. I been eliminating 6kg and counting. My bonuses are all the problems I've been experiencing before is reducing and some of it is totally gone so far...^_^ Its all about what we are eating. Its very hard to find the best food because of the modification and all those processed food. We dont really have other choice to live the healthy lifestyle...I'm very grateful that I've found my beloved HERBALIFE...<3<3 Thank you, LORD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment