Thursday, May 3, 2012

My story in Herbalife

Shallom!!


Well, today I want to share again my story of Herbalife experience, since last time wrote a very short off it..^_^ 


Alright. Firstly, before Herbalife, I am a very positive thinking person, that I always positive in whatever size I am..well, I am not always fat, a.k.a gemuk, or in my version last time; comel..(comel la tu..^_^), I have been thinner, a.k.a kurus before..Thank God that I have the good awareness a.k.a kesedaran yg sungguh-sungguh (ahaks..XD) that I need to do something when my weight is acrossing the ideal weight line..


Well, berfore Herbalife, I thought that weight is never important, yang penting, important..haha..yg penting, I feel very confident, wow!..owh ya, my favorite qoute, "You're beautiful the way you are.." =) hurm, no wonder la sangat comel..XD..

Me as always before..^.^


At 2011, I've gain solid 10kgs during my 4month semester break,maybe more..I dont know what I did 'till got that extra kgs coming...fuhh!! When I went back home, my mommy said," I thought ure losing some weight.." (well, mesti la cakap dlm bahasa lun bawang, maju juak mommy sy klu ckp english owh..wow!!) Then, I was like, hurm..am I that fat? Haha, yes, I am...what am I thinking, mana la tu 10kg mau sembunyi, dalam beg mungkin..XD


Me after gaining extra 10kg during my industrial training..-.-"


So, that time, my rummie, Ping has this tremendous change since she starts her healthy weight management program..yeah, I've been introduce to my love, Herbalife, through her..thanks, buddy..=) So, when I came back to my beloved campus, I started my mission of losing weight..By the way, before sy naik aeroplane, my mommy said," Lose some weight..=)".. I was like, alright..(-.-")  


I started to follow my rummie to Herbalife mini event at our campus..that time I told it was "Herbalife shake-party"..well,me n my rummies sgt bsemangat la..


Me after starting the program at 64kg


Well, after I consume Herbalife, I started to learn to eat healthy food. I learn to know which food is healthy. I started to watch my food, and still eating, but the healthy food. 


Before HERBALIFE : Overweight, back-acne, sleepy dlm class..-.-"


After few months, I can feel improvement in my health, also my weight..ahaks..I've lost 8kg!!  and counting..haha..well, once you feel great, you will always want more...XD


Me at 56kg now...^_^ Picture taken when I attended Herbalife STS April 2012


After HERBALIFE : Improve my health, improve back-acne, ideal weight..^_^


Well, I got to say, I love the side effect of Herbalife; reshape, healthier skin and improved health..thanks Herbalife, thanks to my personal wellness coach..




P/s: Have a healthy diet is not starve yourself, its about eat healthy and know what you're eating. When you on diet, its best to have someone with you doing it together, like I did, I got a personal wellness coach in Herbalife weight management program..^_^

3 comments:

  1. wow!!!saya x sangka ko sebesar itu tim latihan industri.hahaha.btw, sgt nampak beza.hahaha..congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! hahaha..kn2..me too..=.=" syukurlah x trus2 mbesar..XD

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete