Sunday, February 13, 2011

Disadvantages of Smoking - Bad Effects of Smoking

Disadvantages of Smoking - Bad Effects of Smoking

Don't smoking, please...
Why don't you love yourself? Why must people who love you suffer for your doing? Just imagine that your in my shoe, to love someone who do not love the body that been given by God. Why must you smoke? I don't think that you're looking cool when you're smoking...why should I think so? You should know that quit smoking is not that hard if you do it for the person you love the most....why? Because, if you have someone to love, you want to spare your time for them, or maybe everytime you have for them. That's how people show their love. Making something great with time that they have and be with the one they love the most. So, until you quit smoking, I will say that you don't love as I know, that you don't have to spare you time for me.....
Is it wrong for me showing my love????

No comments:

Post a Comment