Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WHO AM I??

Do people know himself/herself better than anyone else? If someone new to you, and ask,"Who are you?"...All that I know is my name. No one will question that. But, if I'm started to describe me, than someone will makes comment, whether its true or not in their sight. It's not that we have to convince everyone that we are what we've trying to describe. I think that everyone comments, combined are describing me the best. The fact is, we are human being. We are full of human emotion and humanly behave with one another.
I think there is no specific word will ever describe us. The interesting fact that I've learn from human behaviour is they keep on changing themselves. Lol...not that I'm saying, human can'y stay the same way nor become somebody else at the end of time, but I think that human is designed to learn and process, then make themselves better than before. I am so confused sometimes when I'm trying to describe me to the one I've just met. I just felt very confident when I describe me as my name..lol...the only fact that no one cant deny. So, what I'm trying to say is, if you want to know the fact about yourself, ask people around you...Your bestfriend, your family, your friends, your teammate, your roommate, your nieghbour, even yourself...Then, choose to be what you want the most, because you don't know who you are until people see who you are...at last, the only one that really know you in your heart is your creator...

No comments:

Post a Comment